Thank you so much for visiting my shop!
Please read entire listing description and look at all images to understand what your purchase includes.
All products are digital downloads
Please note that all items in this shop are sold as downloadable files for you to print for personal use. NO physical items will be shipped to you. Once you make your purchase, you will receive an email with links to download your file(s). This generally happens within a few minutes of your purchase.
- Print at home or with a copy shop (such as FedEx, UPS Store, or online printers).
- Be sure to do a test print! Greengate Images will not be held responsible for final print quality. It depends on many factors. If you have done a test print and are not satisfied, please contact me for assistance.
- Note that color and clarity may appear differently when printed than how you see it on your monitor. (Yet another reason to do a test print first! 🙂)
- Most items look best printed on white cardstock, but please see specific item instructions for more info.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You may cancel your order within 24 hours of your purchase if you have NOT downloaded/accessed the file(s). To start the cancellation process, please contact me by responding to your download email or using the Contact form.I do not offer refunds on digital items that have been downloaded (or accessed, if they are Corjl templates), but please let me know if you have any problems--I want you to be happy with your purchase and will work with you on the problem if I can.
The vast majority of Greengate Images items are for your personal use only, NOT commercial use. (If commercial use is allowed, it will be stated clearly in product description.) You're welcome to give resulting PRINTED pieces as gifts, but you cannot sell them. Please don't distribute (or sell) the digital files. ***Please do not use the design commercially, email to others, or resell under any circumstances.*** If your friend would like a copy of the file, please have them come purchase their own.
NO RE-USING ART. The products you purchase here are completed items (minus customizations, in some cases). The art included in the design is NOT meant to be extracted and applied to your own creations. That is not only against this shop's policies, but against the original artist's policies as well. Most item descriptions give art credit so you can purchase your own clipart sets if you are interested in making a coordinating piece on your own within the artist's restrictions.
Emailing Purchased Files
You may only email the PDF(s) in the following situations:
- When you need to email it to a professional printer/copy place to have your prints made.
- When you have filled in personal information on an editable document that is meant to be shared (such as a Christmas letter) and saved/downloaded it as a flattened document that your recipient cannot change.
- If you've been granted permission by Greengate Images in a special circumstance.
Small Business (Non-Commercial) Use
You may use these products for small business packaging, as long as you aren't selling Greengate Images products themselves. Please read further clarification below.
Many bakers, event coordinators, and other small event/hospitality businesses enjoy using these products for packaging and communication. This is allowed as long as the Greengate Images items are not being advertised as part of a purchase, nor are they included for use or reuse by the final customer.
Examples of allowed business use:
- Using cupcake wrappers on cupcakes your business is baking and providing for a client/event to enhance the overall look and theme.
- Gift/favor tags attached to your product to communicate instructions or a message to the recipient about your product or business.
- Other party printables used to decorate an event you are coordinating.
- Giving away candy or a bottle of water, to customers and potential customers, that has a Greengate Images wrapper attached to communicate your small business information.
Examples of what is NOT allowed:
- Distributing (giving away or selling) the digital files for ANY of the items in this shop. Please don't share digital files--your friends, family, and customers can purchase their own copy.
- Printing a Greengate Images item, such as cupcake wrappers, and selling the printed results (whether as a flat page or constructed item).
- Giving away printed products as freebies for reuse by customers. For example: providing unused buffet cards, bunting, etc. for giveaways, booth swag, or thank-you gifts.
- Customizing a template for a customer and selling them the item, whether alone or part of a set/package.
- Applying any of the graphics to other printed pieces. For instance, using an image taken from one item to put on a t-shirt, mug, or another item not created by Greengate Images.
These are just some examples--please contact me with questions about your specific case.
Large for-profit business use is not allowed for packaging, marketing, or otherwise. Please contact me about purchasing a license for mass printing or hiring me for freelance work.
Please contact me before making a purchase if you have any concerns or questions. I'm happy to help, and generally reply within a few hours on weekdays, possibly a bit longer at night or on weekends.