Share this Product
Have fun while learning a bit about space with Astronomy Bingo. Vibrant, beautiful pictures include a variety of objects from planets to moon phases. Bingo is fun for kids and adults alike. Great homeschool activity! Use again and again. Mark spaces with items such as candy, dry beans, or coins as someone calls out the objects. Pictures are labeled to teach and help avoid confusion. A full set of the pictures/calling cards is available to print, cut, and put in a bag to draw from. A second page serves as a mat to place called images on to keep track.
- Bingo cards measure half a sheet (5.5x8.5") and are laid out two per 8.5x11" page.
- A set with just one card per full page has each playing card enlarged to fit the space. Don't worry--the quality doesn't suffer.
- Calling cards print onto one page, and each card measures 1.3x1.5" once cut.
- Enlarged calling cards (2.5x3") are included for your convenience, but due to licensing restrictions, a light watermark is on this file alone.
You will receive several PDFs upon purchase. Please see listing pictures for details.
- Purchase and download the file(s) (files are available once payment has processed)
- Open the file(s) in a pdf viewer such as Acrobat Reader (available free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/).
- Print however you like: on your own printer or at a copy shop such as FedEx or The UPS Store. White cardstock is recommended.
This design is not editable and is for your personal use only. Do not use the design commercially, email to others, or resell under any circumstances.
This design features art by:
5 stars review from Katlyn
We love these bingo boards! We play them all the time!!