Cupcake Wrapper - Terracotta Pot
Share this Product
Turn your cupcakes into sweet little faux terracotta pots. These cupcake wrappers are made to look like a darling flower pot. They are shown with plain frosting, but you can (and should!) decorate your cupcakes with anything you might find in a plant pot. Try crushed Oreos to make soil and add a flower-shaped lollipop or edible candies in the shapes of cacti or produce. There are many possibilities. Either way, your guests will be delighted by these at your next bridal or baby shower, Easter party, birthday party, luncheon, garden party, etc.
Cupcake wrappers fit on standard cupcakes. They are about 1.75" tall and 9" around.
You will receive the following PDFs upon purchase:
- Cupcake wrappers laid out 3 to an 8.5x11" page.
- Purchase and download the file(s) (files are available once payment has processed)
- Open the file(s) in a pdf viewer such as Acrobat Reader (available free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/).
- Print at 100% onto white cardstock. Use your own printer or a copy shop such as FedEx or The UPS Store.
- Cut out wrappers just inside border so color bleeds to edge.
- Loop around baked cupcakes and adhere with tape or glue.
This design is not editable and is for your personal use only. Do not use the design commercially, email to others, or resell under any circumstances.
tags: instant download, digital pdf, print on your own, baby shower, kids birthday party, dessert table, flower pot, terra cotta, cute plant, garden party, children's craft
The quality was good. I am a business and it was implied and sent a message to remind me that her items were not for resale. I read the terms and had no intentions of reselling. Assumptions cause offensive feelings.
The two-tone shading on the terra cotta pots made them look very realistic. They were the perfect finishing touch for the flowered cupcakes I made for my daughter's garden-themed bridal shower! Since this was a digital download shipping didn't apply. They did require a lot of ink to print 60 pots so be sure to have enough printer ink on hand!
Yet to print them but lovely helpful seller with great communication - can't wait to use them on my cupcakes for Big Green Week!
Very real looking, great product. Thanks!
Pricey but cute. Shipped on time.