Pastel Bats and Jack-o-Lantern Cupcake Toppers/Party Circles
Share this Product
Cute 2-inch circular cupcake toppers featuring a jack-o-lantern and bats in fun pastel colors. Both styles included! Feminine and untraditional, these are great for Halloween and October bridal and baby showers.
🧁 Coordinating wrappers are sold separately here.
I recommend printing these on white cardstock, unless you're using sticker/label paper. Punch the circles with a 2-inch circle punch, or cut them with scissors. Attach toppers to toothpicks with tape or glue and then insert into frosted cupcake or a variety of other foods. These are such a cute touch to add to your buffet table!
Cupcake toppers--or party circles, as they're often called--can be used for many purposes besides cupcakes:
* Punch them out and sprinkle them on a table as large confetti
* Use as small tags for gifts and favors
* Print onto sticker paper to create labels for treats, gifts, and packaging
* Attach to fishing line or string to create garland for decoration and backdrops
Circles actually measure 2.3125" so that there is a bit of a bleed for using a punch or printing on sticker paper. They are laid out 12 to a page and work with most Avery 2-inch circular label paper (like the ones seen here: https://www.avery.com/blank/labels/94501).
High-res PDFs with the toppers tiled 12 to a page. [Greengate watermark will not appear on your purchased PDF.]
1. Purchase and download the file(s) - File will be available once your payment has processed.
2. Open the file(s) in a pdf viewer such as Acrobat Reader (available free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/).
3. Print however you like: on your own printer, at a copy shop such as FedEx, or with an online printer. White cardstock is recommended.
I do not typically offer refunds on digital items, but please let me know if you have any problems--I want you to be happy with your purchase and will work with you on the problem if I can.
You may cancel your order within 24 hours if you have not downloaded the file(s).
🔴🟢🔵 The colors you see on your screen may look different when printed. Monitors and mobile devices have different calibration, as do printers. Even the paper used can have an impact on the final coloring, so please do test prints or contact me if you need a very specific color.
This design is not editable and is for your personal use only. Please don't distribute. ***Please do not use the design commercially, email to others, or resell under any circumstances.***
Darling art by https://www.etsy.com/shop/gaynorcarradice